I'm back again.

Hey cuties♡

I know it's been a long time since my last post. But I just needed this break.
It was a really long time..and I'm missin' all about that style, the big hair everything!
But I wanted to wait until I can really spend my money for all those gyaru things.
And now it's time to get into it again.
I hope I'll be better than before.


I really changed a lot since last year, I became 18 and my hair got blonde again.
And I have to buy everything again :'D So I hope my extensions will arrive next week l: otherwise I'll have that babyface with that short hair -.-'

I'm also thinking about changing my style a bit.
'cause I've always had that heavy make up and I'll just gonna try which type of gyaru make will suit me best.
My Inspirations at the moment are still the same (^-^)

Aina Tanaka

Maya Mori


Sakurina




but there are also a lot of gaijin gals I really like to look at and be inspired by them. (^0^)

But well I'll be back as soon as I'm healthy and try to get into the style again

xoxo misa♥

Kommentare:

  1. Welcome back <333
    I can't wait for some new photos and I hope you will find the best style for yourself. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awww...Get well soon,and i hope your re-entry into Gal fashion is even more Fabulous than before! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Willkommen zurück =)

    Übrigens gibt es bei mir auf dem Blog gerade eine Aktion, bei der du eine Blogvorstellung und eine Zeichnung von dir in deinem Traumkleid gewinnen kannst =) Schau doch mal vorbei - ich finde dich superhübsch und hätte dich total gerne als Motiv =) http://omnia-est-vanitas.blogspot.de/2013/05/gratiam-referimus-500-leser-gewinnspiel.html LG, Héloise

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello!!
    I hope you will post again soon! I also have decided to re-entre in to Gal fashion, so I hope this is both a fun and creative time for both of us!

    Nisho
    http://nishonono.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hello my dear!
    I nominated you to Liebster blog Award. *w* I hope you'll like my questions.
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/2013/06/blog-award.html

    bai, Shiki

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Welcome Back honey <3
    I wait for your photos and wait for your new Styl <3

    Love you darling xoxo <3 <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hello dear!
    I'd like to invite you to my cute giveaway:
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/2014/08/giveaway-cutie-before-autumn-giveaway.html

    Bai, Shiki

    AntwortenLöschen