Finally it's me again ♡~

Hello sweethearts,

Long time no see,huh?
It's been about 3-4years now, since I've decided to take a break.
I don't regret it. It gave me a lot of time to think about what I want to be & who I want to become.
The last time I thought I could get into that lifestyle again I just couldn't get myself up.
A lot has changed since the last time & I think ~ no ~
I know I can get into it again now.
& I know that I want it more than anything else.
So lets see where it takes me ♡
I hope you're not disappointed  (×-×)


So I took the break when I was at this point



And now I'm giving my best to get back ♡


I bought 2 pair of circle lenses. 
I hope they'll arrive soon (♡•♡)
I'm just in love with the princess mimi lenses (>\\<)

That's it for now.
Xoxo Misa (^-^)//


1 Kommentar: